- what disqualified an animal from being on Noah's ark?
- the rabbis question disabilities from birth and disabilities that are acquired
- could Noah himself be a tereifa?
- the rabbis find proof texts attesting to Noah's likely 'perfection'
- the conversation about ritual impurity, disqualification from sacrifice, and what could be a tereifa suggests that the rabbi
- because King David counted the Jewish people, there was a plague
- King David built an altar on a hilltop that became the site of the Temple years later
- The hilltop belonged to Aravnah the Jebusite who offered his cattle as sacrifices
- There is a debate about how many silver/gold shekalim were collected and shared with the twelve tribes
Tuesday, 7 August 2018
Zevachim 116: Tereifa on the Ark?, King David's Payments for the Site of the Altar
Some very brief notes on today's daf: